Saturday, January 8, 2011

Secrets, Wishes, and Dreams...

MakeSomething365.com has given me new inspiration!

I had a friend who recently completed her "Photo a day for 365 days" project. She really did it! (Minus during her honeymoon at the end of the year - which was easily excused, in my opinion.)

The fact that she was able to do this AND COMPLETE IT has intrigued me.

This morning, I woke up to my neighbor yelling "WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!" from inside his house. It was that loud. It provoked me to get up and check my daily things online.

That's where I saw a new blog from Etsy about creating something new everyday.

This guy found a different way to make a skull every day for 365 days. I've put his "365 Skulls in a Minute" video up below. It's pretty fantastic.



To sum things up, I've been inspired to try it on my own. (I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL DO IT. But, I know that I can try.) I've looked around a little bit at what other people are coming up with to create and keeping things simple and/or vague seems to be the best of ideas because you can broaden your creations while keeping the same idea in place.

I've chosen "Secrets, Wishes, and Dreams". This blossomed from my already created creations - my "Secret Keeper Bottle Necklaces". I've already been working on making more of these because I love them so much. But, I would like to branch out from secrets to wishes and dreams as well.

Obviously, with my MakeSomething365 inspiration, I don't plan on keeping this limited to necklaces.

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY IDEAS PLAN TO GO FROM HERE. But, I'm excited to "DREAM" up and create tons of different new things!

I will try to document as much as possible. My next post will be day 1.


"WISH" me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment