Monday, January 10, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day 3: Wish/Dream Doodle

Inspired by one of my sweetest and best friends, Jen Brody from CherryRunway.com, and her fancy doodles, I decided to doodle today.

The past week has been a little rough. I've been desperate to just escape. I love being home and being out around the town. At work, I've been feeling alone and sad and my heart aches while I'm there.

So, I doodled out my feelings. I left work early due to girly pains and heart pains. It was, ultimately, wonderful (despite my wretched girly pains) because I feel comfortable in my own skin away from a place I have a new hate for. (Which is strange, because this is a place I grew up and, normally, I have loved working here in the past. But, things have changed. It's become a cold-hearted place to be. People look for you to do something wrong so that they can call you out on it.)

I'm happier away.


I've always dreamed of staying a child at heart. So, I broke out my crayons for my doodle. And I enjoyed it. After, lots of debate over "My wish is your command" or "Your wish is my command", I decided that both sayings were based on the same idea and chose the second one. So, here's my doodle from today:



3 Wishes Doodle :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Sorry the job is sucking at the moment. Hopefully soon you will find that job that makes you happy, even if hard at times. I will always be a child at heart, I have my coloring books and crayons to color away the stress around all the time. I just wish I could find a paying job that allowed me to stay a child at heart and enjoy what I do. :)

    ReplyDelete