Saturday, January 15, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day 8: Wishing to Inspire

Today, we did A LOT of stuff.

Woke up early to go to work on a Saturday. Got off at 1pm and drove directly down South to meet our friend's new baby and to go to a very late family Christmas party on Chad's side of the family. After that, we drove BACK up North to be able to go to sleep in our own bed and take care of our animals.

On the road, I had my markers, blank cards, and crayons.

I made a bunch of new business cards! Hooray!

After making the first half, I decided that my ad just wasn't enough.

So many people have been inspiring me lately and it's time to pay it forward. So, I've decided to start writing bits of inspiration onto my hand-made business cards in hopes to inspire others.

Whether it's inspiration for a better outlook of themselves, or thank you's for inspiring me, I want to stop just thinking of ME and think of everyone out there who has touched my life.

Plus, I got to use my crayons. That always makes me joyous. :D



I just love colors. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment