Saturday, January 22, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day15: A Little Love = A Lotta Craftiness

Adventures today included:

-Waking up in Lake Helen
-Driving to Lake Mary and leaving a sweet note for my family (the product of being a person who keeps mini-scissors, markers, and tape in the car. Craft lover? I would say so!)
-Driving to Sanford to see my mom and finding her to be gone for the rest of the day
-Finding a cute little market in the park while driving back through Lake Mary and buying some cool soy candles, hummus, and dessert mix
-Going to the Sanford mall (which is in Lake Mary, actually) and using our gift cards from Christmas
-Picking up lunch from a place that I don't want to admit that I picked lunch up from (also in Lake Mary)
-Visiting a sick friend's house in Deltona and then leaving quickly because I didn't know she was sick when I went there
-Driving aimlessly around DeLand due to leaving said sick friend's home earlier than expected
-Driving back to Lake Helen to party up for Chad's brother's birthday.

We played cards -Golf to be exact- which I had never played before. Then, we played Farkle and I rolled a straight! Woooo!!!

I also drew another picture. Just a fun little doodle. During game time at the party. Everyone loves a hibernating bear. :)






I love little joys and lots of people. <3


2 comments:

  1. that sounds like an eventful day :) I love homemade cards and special notes. So many of the most wonderful things are also the simplest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been accidentally focusing each blog on the simpler things in life. I'm finding this to be a good thing, though. It's something I'm realizing the importance of more and more each day that I post about it.

    ReplyDelete