Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day 12: Be FABULOUS!

The more I think about my blog theme choice (Secrets, Wishes, and Dreams)... the more I keep wishing I had added "Inspirations" into the theme.

Well, after all... it's MY theme. My rules! Secrets, Wishes, Dreams, and Inspirations it is!

That being stated; I have been INSPIRED so much in the last few months by so many people.
Art and creation really are my heart's desires. The most random people have taught me that recently. And they've, ultimately, inspired me to be my true self: an active artist. :)

So, tonight, I made something a bit different (for me). One of my favorite things to make is earrings. After looking through my selection of random items, I came across the feathers I just used for my very first creation on Day 1 of my MakeSomething365 project. I still had plenty of feathers left over after making my Secrets, Wishes, Dreams, (and Inspirations) Bottle.

So, I thought I would try making feather earrings for the very first time.

I have to say, considering they're my first pair... I'm pretty proud of myself. They're not perfection. But, then again... I'm the type of person who likes quality without perfection. So, in that aspect, I'm kinda diggin' them.

These lovelies have brought out the fabulous in me. After all, there's no reason not to live life FABULOUSLY! I hope you find these sassy earrings to be just as fabulous as I do. :D

After making the feathered earrings, I continued on to make a super cool octopus necklace and 2 more Secret Keeper bottles to be able to put on chains later.

Exciting!








Stay fabulous! (Oh, and keep inspiring while you're being fabulous. Because, people like me are really grateful for inspirational people, LIKE YOU!)

2 comments:

  1. FAB.U.LOUS!!! Oh my stars! Georgia, all of these are gorgeous! I love those feather earrings.. not sure I've ever seen red ones, I love them! Also I think those are my favorite secret keepers so far, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those exact same feathers. They are so fun and bright. I used feathers on my day 4 piece, and I will continue to use them more and more. :)

    ReplyDelete