Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day18: Gallery Fun!

I made a treasury on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d3e533e83e36d91b0af6371/hello-gorgeous?index=0

AND, I made a gallery around my home of paintings that I have painted as well as Amanda, Carissa, and Rachel.

Pretties below!

My blue friend that Carissa painted on cardboard and covered in wax.

From left to right: "Waiting" by me, "Silver Lining" also by me, and "Rain Over Poppies" by Rachel Muchmore

My new mixed media pieces made by me.



"Kindness" by Amanda Stafford


Keep creating. Keep loving. Keep living.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely things from lovely souls. You are wonderful and talented and so are your friends (and I don't just mean me ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. And thanks for the add in the etsy treasury!! :)

    ReplyDelete