Thursday, January 20, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day 13: Simplicity is Delightful!

Lots of things have happened today. Some of which, I cannot go into here. HOWEVER! They were good things.

After work, Becky and I went to get our bridesmaid's dresses altered and then went to eat at Outback. We met a new friend and then -VERY unsuccessfully- went shopping.

When I came home, I remembered that UPS was supposed to come to bring me some goodies!
I got some earbuds and I had also purchased the book that inspired my MakeSomething365 project - 365: A Daily Creativity Journal (Make something every day and change your life) by Noah Scalin.

I definitely feel like my life has already changed from this. And, it's definitely for the better. :)



Then, I created a new way to wrap a fun gift to a special (and very inspiring) friend! (And I also created the goodies that are INSIDE of this cute and simple gift!)



No, I didn't do very much this evening. But, knowing that I spent some great, quality time with some great, quality people this evening just means that we created great, quality memories together.

Successful relationships are an art, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment