Friday, January 28, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day21: Dessert Delight!

I made a dessert cheeseball!

It's a raspberry white chocolate cheeseball!

Sooooo tasty!

I also got more cleaning done today. That was lovely. :)

Today, work really brought my spirit down. (Yes, again...) This is why I'm so grateful to be able to come home to something better. I know some ladies at work who go home to something worse. And I just couldn't imagine living a life like that.

I require freedom and I won't settle for less. I'm just trying to be patient for the positive changes. I already put forth effort to make this change. Waiting seems like an eternity. But, I know it will be worth it all someday.

:)




I will leave you with "It Will Be Worth It All" by All Together Separate. Enjoy...


Never be afraid to get your hands dirty.
In the name of life, in the name of joy, and definitely, in the name of art. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment