Monday, January 17, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day 10: With a Smile and a Song :)

As Snow White so beautifully sings,

"With a smile and a song 
Life is just a bright sunny day 
Your cares fade away 
And your heart is young 

With a smile and a song 
All the world seems to waken anew 
Rejoicing with you 
As the song is sung 

There's no use in grumbling 
When the raindrops come tumbling

Remember, you're the one
Who can fill the world with sunshine

When you smile and you sing
Everything is in tune and it's spring
And life flows along
With a smile and a song"

I created this video tonight. It's "The World Above" from The Little Mermaid on Broadway. I wish to one day be fully rid of my stage-fright. Enjoy...










Remember, YOU'RE THE ONE who can fill the world with SUNSHINE. :D

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have stage fright! You are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird how the audio and video are not in sync after a bit. I tried fixing it and I tried hosting it on YouTube instead. But it just does that. It's normal when it plays on my computer though. So, I don't know what's up with it.

    Thanks, Jenn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile. :) You sound BEAUTIFUL, & the stage fright will disappear. It isn't yours to claim, so don't call it yours. It's but a visiting guest who's almost overstayed its welcome...

    Keep singing & making the world lovely, my lovely friend! :) Love yoooooooouuu!


    P.S. You look STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me happy. You remind me so many times of various Disney princesses, with your kindness and love for the world- and especially when you sing! That voice is a sweet, sweet princess voice. :D

    ReplyDelete