Saturday, February 26, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day50: Wedding DAY

Wow! 50 days of making something! Whaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

The wedding day was kind of a blur. We got up early. Got ready. Picked up Jill. Packed the cars. Went to the reception country club. Had fun eating, drinking, and getting ready for the wedding.

At one point, I finally got a chance to let Jill see my wedding shoes and I was happy that we all agreed that a certain decoration on the shoe needed to be removed.

So, I took the whole top of my shoes apart and cut things and unsewed things and then resewed and then ended up with a pair of fantastic shoes! (Which later made me feel like I was standing on boulders because they had no padding on them AT ALL and I had to walk in them and stand in them for hours.)

The wedding ceremony was practically perfect.
The reception was even better.

I never wrote my speech.
I'm not really sure why. Every time I thought about it, I had no time to write it. And, every time I had time to write it, I was busy thinking about other things. There were a few times that I wrote it in my head and hoped I'd remember it when I had access to a pen and paper. But, that never happened.

Then, Jill's dad gave a few speeches that gave me the perfect idea for a speech.

I feel REALLY GOOD about everything that I said.

I am excited to see the video because I don't remember everything that I said (except for the main parts). But, I meant every word.

The friends, the family... everyone being gathered together just made me happy.

And I was happy to see Jill and Robbie so happy, too.

I really love them so much.

We had a grand time. And, there will DEFINITELY be pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment