Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day25: Getting back to business!

Went back to work today. Eh...
Made new jewelry during my lunch hour. Yay!
Chad took me on a date for some sushi! Delish!
Updated some Etsy things and left feedback where needed! Hooray!
Made and purchased business cards! Finally! Yippee!

It is now time for bed. But first! Pictures!







To successfully love another, I believe you must learn to love yourself first. And, never forget that God loves you most of all.

3 comments:

  1. Georgia, I have to tell you that this is exactly what I was thinking about and feeling today when I was painting. That you must love yourself to love others. I believe that is what God meant by "love your neighbor as you love yourself." I love your new creations, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your business cards? I got some from moo.com but I'm so bad at carrying them with me. I really need to get better at that. Haha.

    Another great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally did vistaprint.com. I am scared the pictures I put on them might suck because of all of the resizing I had to do with them. BUT, I'm just hoping for the best until I get them. OH! And to answer your earlier question about the owls, I got those from Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete