Friday, February 25, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day49: Wedding Weekend

This entire weekend was filled with wedding extravaganzas!

On this day, Becky got up early to take Jill to the tanning salon while I tried to get a tad more sleep.

That didn't happen. HOWEVER, I was able to get ready without having to rush. Which, in turn did mean that I got some rest in some way. And, I really enjoyed that.

Making time for rest is super important to me. So, I was happy to just slowly get ready while I watched some cable TV. :)

Becky came back, then we left to get some last minute essentials.

We got ready and did a bunch of other stuff and eventually went to the wedding rehearsal which was followed by the rehearsal dinner (which was delish!).

Afterwards, we all went out to this place called Rum Bar which was outside in a beach setting even though it wasn't on a beach. It was on a river. There was sand everywhere and I took a few minutes to exfoliate my feet in the sand while we all drank fruity concoctions and chatted the night away.

When we left there and got back to the hotel, Chad was waiting for us.

It was nice to see him again.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment