Monday, February 7, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day31: Inspiring Friends and Inspiring Friends!

It's really cool to think that I may be inspiring someone by doing my 365 project. Especially since it's difficult to find purpose in life when you've had the kind of last 2 months I've had. But, I know it's there.

Besides all of that, it's nice to not just have one friend who inspires me daily... but a whole LOAD of friends who inspire me. Even with just one kind word or encouraging sentence about my crafting, I become greatly lifted.

Tonight, Chad and I spent time with Justin and Rachel at their lovely home and I sat and worked on my jewelry while we chatted (and then, eventually watched The Bachelor - in turn, chatting during commercials). It really helped lift my broken spirit. More than they know.

Moving on...

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to crafting. And I like hearing ideas and about what people like. People who don't MAKE jewelry are still usually people who WEAR jewelry. So, it's always a good idea to keep an open ear to people's thoughts on the matter.

Ultimately, Justin and Rachel lent a helping thought to my jewelry making tonight and I really love what was produced from it all. (Especially since I got *5* pieces done tonight!)

I'm only showing 3 of the pieces. But, I hope they are enjoyed. :)




I'm so glad to be inspiring friends in the same way that I'm glad to have inspiring friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love the airplane necklace, how long is it? love having people help me through hard days. It's nice to hear good things about your jewelry any day. Hope your year is getting better! I went through a pretty hellacious 3 years.

    ReplyDelete