Saturday, February 5, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day29: Neon Valentine!

So many great things happened today:

-I slept SUPER HARD and slept in without sleeping past 9am.
-Went to a Mary Kay show at a nice hotel conference room with Kara and a bunch of other strangers. We got a few awesome things and won some stuff.
-Went to Hobby Lobby with Kara to get pieces to make her wedding jewelry with. And also found some other essentials for some other jewelry requests I've gotten.
-Hung out with Becky, Bri, Mike, Mirko, and April at a hookah bar. Not sure if I will do it again. But I would probably go again and just sit with everyone. It was fun spending time with my sweet peeps.
-I organized my jewelry quite a bit! Got another locking box b/c I'm officially out of room in my current jewelry storage areas.
-And I made a new Valentine piece. Awesome pics below!



Let your heart shine! In neon if need be!

1 comment: