Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day40: Watercolor = Magic!

So, lately, my friend and co-worker, Jessica, has been talking to me about watercolors and I've been aching to try them!

It's been YEARS since I painted with watercolors... like, really since I was probably 8 or so.

Today, at work, I was able to paint a little bit while I was at work today. I also drew a couple of pictures and used a small pack of colored pencils that I purchased at the checkout area of Hobby Lobby. Gosh, I am sooooo obsessed with Hobby Lobby. There's too much awesome stuff for one person to do there!

I realize that the picture below is hard to read due to the lighting I chose to take the picture in, but it reads, "Lookin' down, you'll never see me... try the sky, cause that'll be ME!"

It's a lyric from my favorite song from Funny Girl. Coincidentally, the song is called, "I'm the Greatest Star".




Shine on, friends. Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment