Sunday, February 13, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day37: A Day with Chad

Earlier today, I finished up a painting with zebra stripes and used pretty blue glitter. It's hard to see everything clearly in the pictures below. It looks better in person. But, it was fun to do.

The rest of the day, Chad and I just laid around and watched Glee and Survivor and made food for each other and hung out with the dogs.

It was another bit of free time that has really helped me feel a bit better.

I wish I had had the want to clean up around here. But, I was just so grateful for the free time, that I did absolutely nothing other than work on my painting and make food. Hah... wow...

But, I don't regret it at all! And it was good spending all of that time with my sweet Chad.

And, I had pics on here, but I forgot that I deleted them earlier. So, no more pics. I will add them tomorrow.

Goodnight, friends. I pray you're enjoying the peace and joyousness of today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment