Thursday, February 3, 2011

MakeSomething365 - Day27: Create more than just tangible things

Sometimes it's best for you to MAKE TIME for yourself, for others, for crafting, for music, etc...

Tonight I made time for family that I've not made much time for throughout my WHOLE LIFE. It was simple. But, it was a good stepping stone in the right direction.

I also made time to kiss Chad. It still wasn't enough for him. But, he's a boy. He'll NEVER get enough of kissing time.

Now, I'm making time to blog just to say that I'm going to stop blogging and make time for a nighttime snack and some shut eye.

That's right, friends. I made nothing tangible tonight.

And guess what? IT WAS WORTH IT.

So, because I know you guys love it when I post pictures, here is a picture of my favorite place to go to during my lunch break from work. It's a place where I make time to breathe, dance, sing, or just close my eyes and thank God for beauty.


And here's a picture of sweet Layla. We found her in Granny's CLEAN laundry. We had to rewash everything from the top. She's too sweet to stay mad at. Also, we got her a new cone that is like fabric and more bendy material. She is sooo much more comfortable in her Comfy Cone. I'll post a pic of her in her new cone soon. :D

Make time for the more important things in life!

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful to have learned pretty early in life that time is the most precious commodity. No tangible thing can compare to time well spent. Something I'd like to make more time for is visiting with you, Georgia. Let's get together again soon, please :)

    ReplyDelete